Monday, December 17, 2007

More fun

Well-the spinal tap kept me in bed for several days until Saturday morning when I couldn't take it anymore. We went to the emergency room when I woke up at 2am with a horrible headache. They ended up admitting me to the hospital and giving me some really good drugs so that I really didn't care about anything and finally on Sunday they did a blood patch to seal my spinal tap. Apparently I was leaking spinal fluid inside, so they did another spinal and sealed it with my own blood. The pain stopped almost immediately. So now I am back home but wear out quite easily since I have been in bed since last Wednesday. The doctor said to take it easy today and I am going back to see them on Wednesday. SO--hopefully this nightmare is over and I can go back to my life.

No comments: