Monday, December 3, 2007
Never thought I would see the day
So I never thought I would become a blogger, but I really am getting tired of my friends bugging me! E and I came home yesterday from a weekend at Camp Nocatee, our Girl Scout camp in Clewiston. I used to camp there as a Girl Scout and it is a blast taking my daughter. We had 22 Girl Scouts between the 2 troops that went and did something I never did before with Girl Scouts--camped with dads! Have to admit it was a lot of fun. We worked on astronomy and went on a night hike (It was overcast and started to rain so we had to cut that short), I taught them how to use compasses, went on a nature hike, played at the barn with all the animals, had a talent show, made smores, made tin foil meals, made banana boats just to name a few things! I had 8 adults with me ( a new record) that were such hard workers and made my life a million times easier. I did not come home and crash as I normally do (although a major amount of beer was consumed) and I woke up today happy as a clam.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Welcome to the blogging club. It is the easiest way to keep family and friends updated on your family happenings. I enjoy writing my blog. I look forward to reading yours!
I just started too, and I am loving it. Glad you joined, now I don't feel so far away. Sounds like you all had a FUN time.
Love ya
Ok, I am waiting for your next post....keep me "post"ed.
Love ya
Post a Comment